Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Progress


It has been four and a half weeks since day one and I'm telling you my forearms are MASSIVE!!! Just kidding, because considerng before I started working in sheet metal I had an interesting sagging effect going on with these muscles of mine, I'd have to build them up a lot more to even come near massive, haha. I do however have noticable muscle mass going on! I also have friends asking me how the "man hands" are coming along. Interesting path my friends must see me going down with questions like that. Well I have one friend that sees all the good in it. Andrew is the one that came along at the right time and talked to me about it, and he has expressed how proud he is of me. Keeps calling me young padawan.... So I'm building stamina and strength. I think it's almost time to seek out those bullies from school days!! LOL (Now how sad is THAT...)


Heard from my father today through the powers of email. Haven't seen him since just after new year. I guess it's coming somewhat close to an annual visit. Love him, just wish we were a bit more social with each other. New years resolution....


Off to Toronto to visit my sister and check out the big Aboriginal gathering at the sky dome. Haven't gone to a pow wow in a long time, should be loads of fun. Will be accessing the TTC (Toronto public transportation). Will see if we get lost making our way around the city. Although in googling a map of the subway system in Toronto I came up with a map of Tokyo's system and in comparison... TTC subway is kindergarten to Tokyo's spagetti system. So we should do alright.

No comments: