Thursday, November 16, 2006

Grrrrr rrrrrr


I've decided to name my air hammer!! And I'm going to luv it... and hug it... and call it Kirby!!
Yes... Kirby!! Why you ask? Well the reason is two fold. First off Kirby is a nintendo game character and if you know anything about me, you know I LOVE my games! Secondly, if you saw Kirby you'd know he's this round pink doe cheeked cute thing and... well.. you know these women that insist on owning these little adorable cute cuddly ooooh ur such a sweety, poochy coochy coo dogs that if you get within five feet of it, it will rip ur head off... Well that is my air hammer. It is a rather small thing in comparison to some power tools out there, but it packs a punch! Treat it well and it will treat you well. I've gotten on it's bad side and payed the price! He can be tempermental, as the gash on my ring finger will attest. If I hit him unexpectidly he growls to let me know I've gotten too close. So I am ever careful not to piss off the hammer!
Don't worry, I have lost all my marbles... just don't tell the foreman that!!
I've cracked! I caught myself humming CHRISTMAS tunes today at work!! What on earth would possess me to do THAT! I'm commercial now......

No comments: