Monday, November 13, 2006

Here We Gooooooooooooooo


October 22nd '06


Got the word Friday. I start work at a new place on Monday (tomorrow). I officially have the "new job jitters". Everyone tells me I'll do fine. I believe them, but feel the rush! Now I have to survive my 90 day probation period and we're all set.
Went out to Value Village to buy some "work" clothes. Gotta luv them thrift stores!! Got my boots at Walmart. Good price, was hopeing for black. Still a bit of that dark child in me, lol. So I'm all set. Will have to buy my own tools, but as the apprenticeship progresses I will be able to build them up. I don't have to get them all at once, which is good, cuz good tools are DAMN expensive!! Guess I'll be asking for tools as X-mas gifts this year, hehe.
I now have a seriouse goal! A car. If I have to start work at 7am, I don't want to be having to leave two hours before then to catch a zillion buses. So note to self... learn to BUDGET!!!!

No comments: