Wednesday, December 6, 2006

The Canteloupe Are Running Across The Sky....


Time to make the donuts...


So I spent two days straight putting together TDFs (a type of duct). A TRUE TDF marathon... Time was not my friend during this period at all. I had no one close to chat with, so I did what I'm sure any other assembly worker does. I started talking to myself. Ran out of things to say so went into singing mode. One thing I have found in the month and a half I've been working there is there is nothing better than a good crew of people to work next to. When everyone feels at ease around each other and the jokes come easily, the day slides by at a faster pace. When you know that everyone else around you is going through the same things you are, it's a lot easier to just let yourself relax and not stress. It's one big party!! I was at the pinning machine giggling to myself over my sparatic pinning abilities today and I could hear Mario mumbling to himself while cutting out insulation. So A: I know I'm not alone, and B: We're all just a bunch of crazy metal workers!!


I made the donuts.

No comments: